The price of a round of golf shouldn’t be a barrier for a young person who wants to play – that’s where SCGA Junior x Youth on Course comes in.
- Access to $1-$5 green and range fees at more than 130 participating Southern California facilities and more than 1600 facilities nationwide.
- Nationwide access outside of Southern California is limited to only green fees
- Financial assistance available here
- SCGA/USGA Handicap Index
- Future eligibility for college scholarships
- $20 Roger Dunn Credit (Restrictions apply. View policy here)
- Access to Youth on Course Internship and Caddie Programs. Learn more here.
- SCGA Junior/Youth on Course Member Bag Tag
- Access to monthly Club newsletters
If you have any questions about the membership or benefits, please contact Bryan Stauffer at email@example.com.