One-on-One LessonsPurchase your one-on-one lessons here!
One-on-One lessons are available to Player Development juniors 8 years old and up and can be scheduled at any time with the instructor of your choice. All past participants ages 8 and up who are not currently enrolled can purchase a one-on-one lesson for $50. All juniors enrolled in the current session are eligible to purchase one-on-one lessons for a discounted price of $25. Juniors can purchase up to 4 lessons each session.
**Beginning in Spring 2019, complimentary one-on-one lessons will no longer be available. To purchase your lesson, please register through the link below.**
- Juniors must be 8 years old and up to participate.
- Juniors must currently be enrolled (last 2 sessions), and actively attending class.
- Lessons per junior will be limited to once every other week during a session (maximum of 4 per session)
- 45 minute lessons
- $25 per lesson for currently enrolled juniors. $50 for non-currently enrolled juniors.
- Instructors are NOT allowed to accept cash/check payment. All payments must be made through SCGA Junior online registration software. (Accommodations can be made for those without access)
- Lesson times must be mutually agreed upon by the instructor, facility, and junior during regular work hours.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel your lesson within 24 hours or do not show up to your lesson, you will not be eligible to receive a refund.
*Financial assistance is available.