SCGA Junior Golf Club
Golf Club membership includes the Golf Pass, club outings, educational opportunities, and eligibility for college scholarships.
SCGA Junior Golf Club membership includes the Golf Pass. The Golf Pass program creates affordable access to golf for youth by establishing $1-$5 green and range fees at Southern California golf facilities during off-peak hours.
NOTE: The Golf Pass is good for one bucket of balls and one round of golf per day, please refer to the participating facilities page for rates and times offered at your local facility.
Who: Junior golfers in Southern California who are between the ages of 5 and 18.
Memberships will automatically expire on your 19th birthday.
Cost: $60 per member *Financial assistance available
Annual memberships includes:
- SCGA membership- ability to establish a handicap index
- Opportunities to sign up for monthly Club outings
- Invitations to special golf outings and educational events
- Eligibility for college scholarships
- Access to $1-$5 green and range fees at more than 150 Southland facilities
- Monthly newsletters promoting upcoming events and member highlights
- FORE magazine subscription
*Golf Pass rates are not available for any formal golf practices including other junior programs, school golf teams, or tournament play.